- 2016 Impact Report
- Why Should I Give to ADAA?
- Help End Suffering: Donate Now
- Donor Stories
- Individual Fundraising: How to Raise Money
- Shop Online
- Workplace Giving Campaigns
- eBay Giving Works
- Planned Giving
Why Should I Give to ADAA?
When you give, people receive opportunities to succeed and transform their lives — the purest form of empowerment.
With your support, we can accomplish these goals:
- Empower people to get treatment and enable them to live their full potential.
- Continue to provide access to care and free educational resources and webinars to more than 13 million people every year.
- Bridge the divide between mental illness and wellness.
Help End the Suffering: DONATE Now
Clinicians: If your patients show their appreciation with holiday gifts to you, we'd like to make a suggestion. ADAA president Karen Cassiday, PhD, has posted this notice in her treatment center. Please feel free to print it out and post in your waiting rooms and offices.
We appreciate the generosity of Ryan "China" McCarney (left) and all our donors.
Check out our Donor Spotlight page to read about the personal stories of those who put their heart and souls - as well as their creativity and stamina - into helping ADAA help others.
Individual Fundraising: How to Raise Money
Create your own fundraising campaign on Crowdrise. All funds you donate will go toward our continuing efforts to help people have better lives by connecting them to treatments that will eventually prevent and cure anxiety, depressive, obsessive-compulsive, and trauma-related disorders.
Sign up for free. Select ADAA and share with friends: The built-in charity fundraising tools make sharing with others easy. All donations will be sent directly to ADAA. You can also keep track of your donation results.
- Bravelets, a company with giving at its core. This company believes in making a difference and wants you to feel good about your purchase: When you look at your wrist, your donation helped make a big difference. ADAA receives $10 from each item purchased.
- Pura Vida brings awareness to anxiety disorders while employing local artisans. Every bracelet purchased through Pura Vida helps provide jobs in Costa Rica — and when you purchase a custom ADAA bracelet, we’ll receive a portion of your purchase.
- ADAA Online Store
- Amazon Smile, a simple and automatic way for you to support ADAA every time you shop — at no cost to you.
- Café Press
Shop for one-of-a-kind gifts that show your commitment to reducing stigma, educating about anxiety, depressive, obsessive-compulsive, and trauma-related disorders and their treatments, and support research to find cures.
Workplace Giving Campaigns
Make ADAA your workplace charity of choice. Select ADAA to receive matching gifts from your employer, the United Way, Independent Charities of America, or the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC); ADAA charity code: 11220. Our tax ID number is 52-1248820.
eBay Giving Works
Auction items on behalf of ADAA and bid in auctions that benefit ADAA.
ADAA is a 501(c)(3) and can accept contributions from family, corporate, and private foundations. Contact Sarah Gerfen, 240-485-1022.
Donate a Vehicle: Convert an a car, truck, or RV into a tax-deductible donation.
ADAA is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to ADAA are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. ADAA’s tax identification number is 52-1248820.
If you have any questions about donating online, please send us an e-mail or call us at 240-485-1001. To send your gift by U.S. Mail, please make your check payable to ADAA and mail it to ADAA, 8701 Georgia Ave., Suite 412, Silver Spring, MD 20910. Thank you!