ADAA: the only multidisciplinary professional organization in mental health that serves as a creative force to engage the world’s leading experts focusing on anxiety, depressive, obsessive-compulsive, and trauma-related disorders in children and adults.
As a Member of ADAA...
- Collaborate and network with experts and colleagues from around the world to form relationships that can advance your career. You'll receive an invitation when you join ADAA to connect with other members on our listserv.
- Promote your practice in Find a Therapist, our online searchable database that has more than 2.3 million visitors a year.
- Access professional webinars at no cost or receive CE credits at a discounted rate. Details are here.
- Gain free online access to Depression and Anxiety, ADAA's official journal. With an impact factor of 5.004, this journal ranks 19 of 140 in psychiatry journals and 10 of 76 in psychology journals.
- Receive a significant discount on the registration fee to attend the Anxiety and Depression Conference, where 1,300 experts meet to discuss treatment and research of anxiety and mood disorders, OCD, PTSD, and related disorders. Professional members earn CE and CME credits at no extra charge.
- List your clinical trials, support groups, and job and fellowship postings for no charge on this website.
- Promote your book by listing it on our publications page for consumers including a link to purchase, if desired. Free to ADAA members.
- Participate in ADAA committees, educational programs, publications, and governance when you join a committee or a special interest group.
- Write a blog post. Contact us for more details.
- Get the latest, most relevant research and practice news from respected journals and media outlets: Sign up for Insights (no fee!).
Our goal is to improve the lives of those with anxiety disorders, depression, OCD, PTSD, and related disorders.
- Does your practice focus on treating some or all of these disorders in adults or children: anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, depression?
- Are you committed to the dissemination and implementation of evidence-based practices to clinicians?
- Do you agree that translation of basic research in this area is critical?
If you say “yes,” then ADAA is the organization for you. Make it your professional and innovative home.
Public Education and Advocacy
As a member, you can order patient brochures at discounted prices. Our website, which receives 13 million page views a year, provides educational information and resources. ADAA also represents your interests at NIMH, SAMHSA, PCORI, and on Capitol Hill.
- For questions or to request a membership brochure, email ADAA membership.