The Anxiety and Depression Conference 2017 will be held at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square, situated within walking distance of upscale shopping, dining, the Financial District, Chinatown, and a short cable car ride to Fisherman’s Wharf, Pier 39, Museum of Modern Art, Ghirardelli Square, and other iconic attractions.
Come early or stay late. Take a day trip to Muir Woods, the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Napa and Sonoma vineyards (shuttle information below), the scenic Pacific Coast Highway; or bike over the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito and Tiburon. The discounted hotel rates are available three days before and after the conference dates.
Hilton San Francisco Union Square
333 O'Farrell Street
San Francisco, California 94102
Book your reservation online now, or call 1-800-HILTONS. Mention Anxiety and Depression Conference and the meeting dates before March 14, 2017, to receive discounted conference rates.
Discounted Conference Rates*
- $245 per night for Classic or Deluxe single
- $255 per night for Classic or Deluxe double (king or 2 beds)
- $265 per night for Classic or Deluxe triple
- $275 per night for Classic or Deluxe quadruple occupancy
Rates include complimentary Internet access in your room, complimentary wireless Internet in lobby and public areas, complimentary health club for ADAA attendees, outdoor pool, and whirlpool.
* Rates do not include 16.45% state and local tax
Reservation and Cancellation Policies
- The Hilton San Francisco requires room cancellation 72 hours in advance or attendees will be charged one night's room and tax.
- Rooms must be secured by using a valid credit card or first night’s deposit. The credit card will be charged immediately, and the room deposit is refundable up to 72 hours in advance of the arrival date.
- Guests checking out prior to their confirmed departure date will be charged an early departure fee to their account (currently $100). Avoid this fee by confirming your departure date at or before check-in.
- All conference attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
- Children under 18 stay for free during the conference.
Why Stay at the Conference Hotel?
ADAA strongly encourages you to stay at the conference hotel to gain the benefits of networking with colleagues, being on-site for sessions, and relaxing in an elegant property.
We make every effort to negotiate the best possible rates. When you stay at the conference hotel, ADAA is able to meet its contractual obligations for this meeting and ensure that we can negotiate good rates in the future.
Getting to the Conference
- Shuttles (one way or round trip):
- Public Transit
- Plan your trip from SFO to Hilton San Francisco Union Square.
- Bus-boarding stops are located in three areas of the SFO airport:
- Terminal 2: Arrivals/Baggage Claim Level, center island adjacent to Courtyard 2
- Terminal 3: Arrivals/Baggage Claim Level, curbside adjacent to Courtyard 4
- International Terminal: Level 1 at Courtyard A and curbside adjacent to Courtyard G
- BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit)
- Taxi: Estimated: $62.00 one way (approximately 30 minutes)
- Take Highway 101 North and exit at 7th Street. Turn right on Folsom Street, then left on 5th Street. Turn left onto Ellis Street and follow to Mason. Garage entrance is on Ellis Street.
We have partnered with Parking Panda, the nationwide leader in online parking reservations, to allow you to search and reserve parking before your trip or on the go. View real-time availability and pricing at convenient locations within easy walking distance the Hilton San Francisco Union Square. Simply choose the day you’re attending or update the calendar to fit your schedule and view parking options.
Once booked, your spot is 100% guaranteed at the selected location. Need assistance? Please give Parking Panda a call at (800) 232-6415!