Registration includes one computer connection, a live one-hour audio-visual presentation, and one evaluation. To receive continuing education credit you must pay the associated fee and complete the post-event evaluation. It is the responsibility of the registrant to complete the evaluation by the deadline or forfeit credits.
- Attendance is limited.
- Registration closes 24 hours prior to the webinar. You must register in advance.
- For best results, do not use Chrome as your browser.
ADAA offers interactive webinars for CE credit. ADAA is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education (CE) credits for psychologists, which are granted on a 1 credit per contract basis. Format: A live one-hour audiovisual presentation, including a brief Q&A session.
New - for New York State Social Workers! As of January 13, 2017 ADAA SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0316.
Introductory: Sessions for those who have not had training in the topic; appropriate for those in training and those interested in learning new skills. They can feature general overviews of conditions and research studies that do not require in-depth knowledge of the topic, as well as introductions to treatment planning and strategies.
- Examples: “Introduction to Exposure Therapy for OCD,” “Pharmacotherapy for Treatment-Resistant Depression,” and “Use of Complementary and Alternative Medicine”
Intermediate/Advanced: Sessions requiring a moderate understanding of a condition, experience with treatment strategies, or knowledge of related topics, including research studies. They provide little or no background information and focus on specific and advanced principles. Abstracts should include up to three concepts familiar to attendees, such as exposure and response prevention, reassurance seeking, or hierarchy.
- Examples: “Incorporation of Specific Protocols to Treat Reassurance Seeking Behavior in OCD,” and “Enhancing Engagement in Exposure-Based Treatment for PTSD”
- Free to ADAA members not seeking CE credits
- $25 for ADAA members seeking CE credits
- $28 for nonmembers not seeking CE credits
- $52 for nonmembers seeking CE credits