Recognizing ADAA Members
The ADAA Awards Program recognizes member participation and commitment to the association and to the community.
Member of Distinction Award
This award recognizes a mid-career or senior clinician or researcher who advances the mission of ADAA through significant service and commitment to the organization and its membership.
The recipient will recognized and photographed at the Opening Session of the annual conference and be presented with a plaque.
- ADAA member for 10 years or more
- Record of service through participation in the organization's committees, task forces or boards, mentoring, special initiatives, or involvement in the annual conference.
Jerilyn Ross Clinician Advocate Award
To honor the memory and lifework of Jerilyn Ross, cofounder of the Anxiety Disorders Association of America and president from 1985 to 2010, this award will acknowledge a professional who exemplifies excellence and outstanding advocacy for patient education and care, training, and research.
The recipient will be recognized and photographed at the Opening Session of the annual conference be presented with a plaque.
- ADAA member
- Mental health professional from any clinical discipline
- Demonstrated track record of advocacy on behalf of those suffering from anxiety disorders
- Proven highest standards of empirically supported care or clinical innovation
- Must attend the ADAA Annual Conference
Clinician Outreach Award
This award acknowledged clinician members of ADAA who fulfilled the public education and outreach mission of the association. It recognized a clinician or groups of clinicians who informed the general public or served those suffering from a specific anxiety disorder.