The Alies Muskin Career Development Leadership Program is an intensive mentoring and professional development opportunity for early career clinicians and researchers. An interactive learning experience, the program challenges thinking and encourages creative discourse about anxiety, depressive, obsessive-compulsive, and trauma-related disorders in a diverse, multidisciplinary community of professionals involved in practice and research.
Participants are grouped among three tracks: Basic Neuroscience, Clinical Research, and Practice.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2016
- Complimentary registration to the Anxiety and Depression Conference 2017
- A full day of small-group mentoring sessions on Thursday, April 6 (breakfast and lunch included)
- Assignment of a senior mentor from the ADAA professional membership at the conference
- Recognition at the conference Opening Session
- Basic Neuroscience and Clinical Research Tracks: Presentation of a poster at one of the New Research Poster sessions at the conference and consideration to present abstract at the annual meeting of either ACNP or ABCT
- Practice Track: Case consultation session with a senior clinician from the ADAA membership
- Exclusive CDLP social hour on Saturday, April 8
- Featured profile on the ADAA website
- ADAA membership
- Interest in becoming active and a leader within ADAA
- Graduate degree students (MD, MPH, MSW, NP, PhD, PsyD), interns, residents, or postdoctoral fellows OR early career researchers and clinicians who have completed their training within the last five years
- Clinicians must have a terminal degree
- Participants are required to attend all scheduled program events and attend the conference
Application Instructions - Coming Soon!
Contact for further information: Email Charles B. Nemeroff, MD, PhD, Career Development Leadership Program Chair, Leonard M. Miller Professor and Chairman, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, Miami, Florida 33133