Welcome, New Member
Congratulations to new ADAA professional member Sara L. Weisenbach, PhD, assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of Illinois-Chicago. She’s the winner of the iPad mini, the prize for joining ADAA and registering for the annual conference. Thanks to all of you who entered this drawing. We're so glad you've joined us.
Many thanks also go to Dr. Beth Salcedo, Medical Director of The Ross Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders in Washington, DC, who donated the iPad mini.
"If your practice or research focuses on anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, or depression, you should belong to ADAA and attend the conference," says Dr. Salcedo, chair of ADAA's membership committee. "It is the single best investment I've made in my career.
Membership: A must for anyone who specializes in anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression.
When you join ADAA you belong to a dynamic community of clinicians, researchers, psychiatrists, scientists, nurses, trainees, postdoctoral fellows, residents, and students.
ADAA is the only multidisciplinary professional organization in mental health that provides a distinctive forum for those who focus on anxiety, OCD, PTSD, and depression in children and adults.
Benefits of ADAA Membership
- Promote your practice in Find a Therapist, online searchable database
- Get the latest ADAA news, plus updates on practice resources, and other announcements: Our e-newsletter, Anxiety News & Updates, is e-mailed monthly.
- Gain free online access to Depression and Anxiety, ADAA’s official journal, a top-ranking journal in psychology and psychiatry.
- Save money with your significant discount on the registration fee to attend the ADAA conference: the only one focusing on treatment and research of anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression, and professional members earn CE and CME credits at no extra charge.
- List your clinical trials and support groups for free on this website.
- Participate in ADAA committees, educational programs, publications, and governance when you join a standing committee or a special interest group.
- Network with experts and colleagues from all over the country face to face and online through the members-only social networking community. Form relationships that can advance your career.
- Log in to members-only webinars.
Our shared goal is to improve the lives of those with anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression.
- Does your practice focus on treating some or all of these disorders in adults or children: anxiety disorders, O