Anxiety Resource Center
Anxiety Resource Center, 312 Grandville Avenue, SW
Grand Rapids, MI
Location of Old Firehouse #6
The following support groups are open to individuals, friends, and family members:
- General anxiety support group meets every Wednesday, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Adult OCD support group meets on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Compulsive hair pulling/skin picking support group meets on the first Tuesday of the month, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Compulsive hoarding support group meets on the third and fifth Tuesdays of the month, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Teen group general anxiety meets on the first Monday of the month, 5:30-6:30 p.m.