Continuing Education Credits for Webinars
ADAA offers interactive webinars for CE credit.
- The Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education credits for psychologists. ADAA maintains responsibility for this program and its contents. APA Approval Number: 739-26163171.
- ADAA SW CPE is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #0316.
- ADAA has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6872. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. ADAA is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- ADAA is not approved by NASW at this time to offer CE credits for webinars.
Continuing Education Credits for the Annual ADAA Conference
The 2017 Annual Conference offered 25 CE or CME credits to registered professional physicians, psychiatrists, neurologists, psychologists, social workers, counselors and case managers.
- ADAA members may sign up for CE or CME credits at no additional cost.
- Nonmembers may sign up for CE or CME credits for an additional fee of $60 per discipline.
Continuing education credits are for professional attendees only; those paying student, trainee/postdoctoral fellow/resident, guest, or consumer fees cannot apply for CE or CME credits. All registrants who want credits must complete the online continuing education session evaluations and overall conference evaluations available during and after the conference.