1) Is at least 19 years of age
2) Has an e-mail account, computer
3) Has regular access to the internet
4) Is able to speak and read English
5) Lives in the United States
The Center for Behavioral Intervention Technologies (CBITs) is developing technologies that may be used by adults to promote better mental health. These technologies include mobile phone applications, websites, or interactive characters. CBITs is developing a system that interprets and determines the patient's location, activity, social context, mood and aims to provide skills that may help individuals with depression.