You may be eligible if
- you are 18 to 65 years old.
- you experience anxiety, worry, and/or depressed mood.
- Interested volunteers should have no metal parts in their body and no major medical or neurological illness.
- Patients who are currently undergoing psychotherapy (talk therapy) or taking certain medications that affect the brain may not qualify for the study.
- Women should not be pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
Do you have problems with mood or anxiety?
The University of Illinois at Chicago is conducting a research study on mood and anxiety. This study is testing how treatments affect brain function, physiology, behavior, and mental health.