Registration is open for the Anxiety and Depression Conference 2016!
Master Clinician sessions are included in the registration fee!
Conference Registration Rates
|Registration Categories||ADAA Members (Current membership must be paid through April 30, 2016, to qualify for member-discounted rates.*)
Member savings: Become a member now and receive the discount.
|Until Nov. 1, 2015||Through March 1, 2016
||After March 1, 2016||Through March 1, 2016||After March 1, 2016|
+ $55 for
CE or CME
+ $55 for CE or CME
|Groups (4 or more professional members in the same institution or practice)
|Trainees/Postdoctoral Fellows/Residents (includes lunch on Saturday)||$260||$280||$395||$425|
|Students (includes lunch on Saturday)||$170||$190||$245||$285|
|Thursday only (Master Clinicians & Timely Topics for Clinicians)||$180||$200||$265||$285|
|Full-Day Workshop With Reid Wilson (this ticketed event only)||$180||$205||$225||$270|
|Full-Day Workshop With Reid Wilson (fee for this ticketed event with full conference registration)
||$145 (through April 3, 2016)|
|Guests||$95 (through April 3, 2016)|
*Member Discount: Save up to $155!
Another way to register:
- Download Individual Registration form.
- Download Group Registration form. (Four or more current professional members from the same practice or institution)
- Download the appropriate form to your computer.
- Type in all the highlighted fields, including typing your name in the “Authorizing signature” and “Print name clearly” fields.
- Save and membership [at] adaa [dot] org (email as an attachment. )
ADAA Annual Membership Fees
Trainees/Postdoctoral Fellows/Residents: $105
Conference Registration Categories
- Professionals are researchers and licensed clinicians in the fields of psychiatry, psychology, social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, nursing, and other related fields.
- Trainees/Postdoctoral Fellows/Residents do not yet have a license to practice but hold an academic research position or are in clinical training. Please provide a letter from your institution or traineeship to qualify for this rate.
- Students must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate or in a degree-granting program at the level of Master’s, PhD, PsyD, or MD, or working full-time as research assistants. Please provide a letter from your institution to confirm current full-time status to qualify for this rate.
- Consumers are patients or their families. Health professionals, faculty, or research staff may not apply as consumers. To register, call 240-485-1030.
- Guests are nonprofessional adult (over 18) family members and others accompanying a registered participant; fees provide access to nonticketed meal functions and receptions where badges are necessary.
Questions about registration: lpatterson [at] adaa [dot] org (email Membership) or phone 240-485-1030.
|Conference Registration and Cancellation Policies|
Cancellation and Refunds Cancellations and requests for refunds must be received in writing by March 1,2016; cancellations by telephone will not be accepted. A $75 administrative fee will be charged for all refunds. Refunds will be issued after the conference ends.
Registration Everyone attending the 2016 Anxiety and Depression Conference must register and pay the appropriate registration fee. All session and poster presenters must register immediately upon acceptance to the program. Group rates are not available after March 1, 2015.
|Confirmation and Badges Registrants will receive confirmation by e-mail. Badges and conference schedule-at-a-glance will be distributed on-site. Badges are required for admission to sessions and should be worn at all times.|
|Payment Payment in full is required at time of registration. ADAA accepts VISA or MasterCard, and checks in U.S. dollars ($30 charge for checks returned for insufficient funds). ADAA does not accept purchase orders, American Express, or Discover.|