ADAA is the only multidisciplinary professional organization in mental health that provides a distinctive forum for those who focus on anxiety, OCD, PTSD, and depression in children and adults.
As a Member of ADAA...
- Promote your practice in Find a Therapist, online searchable database.
- Get the latest ADAA news, plus updates on practice resources, and other announcements: Our e-newsletter, Anxiety News & Updates, is e-mailed monthly.
- Gain free online access to Depression and Anxiety, ADAA’s official journal, a top-ranking journal in psychology and psychiatry.
- Save money with your significant discount on the registration fee to attend the Anxiety and Depression Conference, the only one focusing on treatment and research of anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression, and professional members earn CE and CME credits at no extra charge.
- Exclusive offers through 2014:
- 10 percent off all psychotherapy.net CE courses and videos, including the six-part series from ADAA member Reid Wilson, PhD: Strategic Treatment of Anxiety Disorders. Enter promo code ADAA14 at checkout; cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Special 25 percent discount for a new Netflix-style streaming subscription service from psychotherapy.net. The first of its kind in this field, the service offers an affordable monthly fee granting access to the entire streaming collection — almost 20 years of expert clinicians at your fingertips. Learn more about it. Enter promo code SUB25ADAA at checkout (cannot be combined with other discounts.
- List your clinical trials and support groups for free on this website.
- Participate in ADAA committees, educational programs, publications, and governance when you join a standing committee or a special interest group.
- Network with experts and colleagues from all over the country in person and online through our online Member Directory. Form relationships that can advance your career.
- Log in to members-only webinars.
Our shared goal is to improve the lives of those with anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression.
- Does your practice focus on treating some or all of these disorders in adults or children: anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, depression?
- Are you committed to the dissemination and implementation of evidence-based practices to clinicians?
- Do you agree that translation of basic research in this area is critical?
If you say “yes,” then ADAA is the organization for you. Make it your professional home.
Promote Your Practice
Help patients find you through Find a Therapist on the ADAA website, which has more than 1.3 million visitors a year. Your practice profile will come up when they’re looking for specialists in anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression. Can you afford to miss an opportunity to promote your practice online for less than 62 cents a day?
Public Education and Advocacy
As a member, you can order patient brochures at discounted prices. Our extensive, heavily used website also provides educational information and resources. ADAA also represents your interests at NIMH, SAMHSA, PCORI, and on Capitol Hill.
- For questions or to request a membership brochure, email the membership coordinator.