ADAA is the only multidisciplinary professional organization in mental health that provides a distinctive forum for those who focus on anxiety, OCD, PTSD, and depression in children and adults.
As a Member of ADAA...
- Promote your practice in Find a Therapist, our online searchable database.
- Access professional webinars at no cost and receive CE credits at a discounted rate. Details are here.
- Sign up for online group consultation, a web-based continuing education program for clinicians. Get CE credits at a discounted rate.
- Get the latest ADAA news, plus updates on practice resources, and other relevant announcements: Anxiety News & Updates is emailed monthly.
- Gain free online access to Depression and Anxiety, ADAA’s official journal, a top-ranking journal in psychology and psychiatry.
- Receive a significant discount on the registration fee to attend the Anxiety and Depression Conference, the only one focusing on treatment and research of anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression. Professional members earn CE and CME credits at no extra charge.
- List your clinical trials and support groups for free on this website.
- Participate in ADAA committees, educational programs, publications, and governance when you join a standing committee or a special interest group.
- Network with experts and colleagues from all over the country to form relationships that can advance your career. You'll receive an invitation when you join ADAA to connect with other members on our listserv.
- Special professional development offers from psychotherapy.net.
Our shared goal is to improve the lives of those with anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression.
- Does your practice focus on treating some or all of these disorders in adults or children: anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, depression?
- Are you committed to the dissemination and implementation of evidence-based practices to clinicians?
- Do you agree that translation of basic research in this area is critical?
If you say “yes,” then ADAA is the organization for you. Make it your professional home.
Promote Your Practice
Help patients find you through Find a Therapist on the ADAA website, which has more than 1.3 million visitors a year. Your practice profile will come up when they’re looking for specialists in anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression. Can you afford to miss an opportunity to promote your practice online for less than 62 cents a day?
Public Education and Advocacy
As a member, you can order patient brochures at discounted prices. Our extensive, heavily used website also provides educational information and resources. ADAA also represents your interests at NIMH, SAMHSA, PCORI, and on Capitol Hill.
- For questions or to request a membership brochure, email the membership coordinator.