ADAA is the best place to connect to leaders and peers, discuss the latest research, and learn about new and effective treatments. ADAA leads the way in creating a distinctive multidisciplinary forum for those who focus on anxiety and mood disorders, OCD, and PTSD in children and adults.
Trainee/Postdoctoral Fellow/Resident: $105/year Join online.
- You are actively involved in postgraduate research or clinical training in any discipline relevant to ADAA’s mission.
- Submit a letter from your institution or supervisor verifying your status as a fellow, resident, research associate, licensure trainee, or intern. Clinical trainees are not licensed or certified to practice. Individuals may remain active members in this category for up to four years only.
- Trainee/postdoctoral fellow/resident members are not eligible for listing in Find a Therapist and may not be nominated for open positions on the Board of Directors.
Enjoy the benefits of ADAA Trainee/Postdoctoral Fellow/Resident membership:
- Gain free online access to Depression and Anxiety, ADAA’s official journal, a top-ranking journal in psychology and psychiatry.
- Get the latest research news, practice resources, and other announcements: Our e-newsletter, Anxiety News & Updates, is e-mailed monthly.
- Save money with your significant discount on the registration fee to attend the ADAA Annual Conference: the only one focusing on treatment and research of anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression, and earn CE and CME credits at no extra charge.
- Order patient brochures at discounted prices.
- Participate in ADAA committees, educational programs, publications, and governance when you join a standing committee or a special interest group.
- Network with experts and colleagues from all over the country face to face and online through the members-only social networking community. Form relationships that can advance your career.
For questions or to request a membership brochure, e-mail membership manager.
Join by e-mail*, mail, or fax.
*Complete the form electronically and pay via credit card. Here's how:
1. Download the membership application to your computer.
2. Type in all the highlighted fields, including typing your name in the “Authorizing signature” and “Print name clearly” fields.
3. Save, rename, and e-mail as an attachment.