ADAA is the best place to connect to leaders and peers, discuss the latest research, and learn about new and effective treatments. ADAA leads the way in creating a distinctive multidisciplinary forum for those who focus on anxiety and mood disorders, OCD, and PTSD in children and adults.
Professional Membership: $225/year Join online.
- You are licensed to provide clinical services or you conduct research in anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression.
- Completed graduate training in your respective disciplines and (a) be licensed or hold an equivalent certification or (b) conduct research on anxiety and related disorders.
- Submit your licensure number and sign that you have no ethical violations according to your state and professional code of conduct and that you maintain state licensing requirement.
Enjoy the benefits of ADAA professional membership:
- Promote your practice in Find a Therapist, online searchable database
• One additional address $40
• Website link $55/year
- Gain free online access to Depression and Anxiety, ADAA’s official journal, a top-ranking journal in psychology and psychiatry.
- List your clinical trials and support groups for free on this website.
- Get the latest research news, practice resources, and other announcements: Our e-newsletter, Anxiety News & Updates, is e-mailed monthly.
- Save money with your significant discount on the registration fee to attend the ADAA Annual Conference: the only one focusing on treatment and research of anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression, and earn CE and CME credits at no extra charge.
- Network with experts and colleagues from all over the country face to face and online through the members-only social networking community. Form relationships that can advance your career.
- Order patient brochures at discounted prices.
- Participate in ADAA committees, educational programs, publications, and governance when you join a standing committee or a special interest group.
For questions or to request a membership brochure, e-mail membership manager.
Join or renew by e-mail*, mail, or fax.
*Complete the application electronically and pay via credit card. Here's how:
1. Download the membership application to your computer.
2. Type in all the highlighted fields, including typing your name in the “Authorizing signature” and “Print name clearly” fields.
3. Save, rename, and e-mail as an attachment.