The Anxiety and Depression Conference 2016 will be held at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, located in the heart of Center City and minutes from shopping, dining, the Reading Terminal Market, and the Philadelphia Art Museum.
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
1201 Market Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107
Book your reservation online here, or call 877-212-5752. Be sure you mention ADAA to receive the discounted conference rates before March 10, 2016.
Discounted Conference Rates*
- $215 per night for single/double (king or 2 beds)
- $235 per night for triple occupancy
- $255 per night for quadruple occupancy
Rates include complimentary Internet access in your room, complimentary wireless Internet in lobby and public areas, heated indoor pool access, and state-of-the-art fitness center.
- *Rate does not include 15.2% state and local tax
The Philadelphia Marriott Downtown requires room cancellation 72 hours in advance or attendees will be charged one night's room and tax.
- All conference attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
- Children under 18 stay for free during the conference.
Why Stay at the Conference Hotel?
ADAA strongly encourages you to stay at the conference hotel to gain the benefits of networking with colleagues, being on-site for sessions, and relaxing in an elegant property.
We make every effort to negotiate the best possible rates. When you stay at the conference hotel, ADAA is able to meet its contractual obligations for this meeting and ensure that we can negotiate good rates in the future.
Getting to the Conference
From the airport Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Book a ride with Lady Liberty, Super Shuttle or Philadelphia International Airport.
- Subway service $8.00 (one way): Take Airport Terminal Line towards Center City Philadelphia; exit at the Jefferson Station; Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is about a three-minute walk from the Jefferson Station stop.
- Taxi: Estimated far $26.00 (one way)
- Driving directions: Head east from the airport. Take the ramp to PA-291 E. Take exit 13 to merge onto PA-291 E toward I-76 W/Valley Forge. Turn left onto S 26th St. Take the ramp onto I-76 W. Take exit 344 to merge onto I-676 E/U.S. 30 E toward Central Philadelphia. Take the exit toward Broad St/Central Philadelphia. Slight left onto Vine St. Keep right at the fork. Turn right onto N 12th St. Turn right onto Market St. Destination will be on the right.
From Amtrak 30th Street Station (2955 Market Street)
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is about 1.4 miles from this station.
- Taxi: Estimated $8.00 – $10.00 (one way)
Book a trip to the Philadelphia Greyhound Station.
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is about one-quarter mile from the Filbert Street station (1001 Filbert Street).
- Other Greyhound stop locations
Hertz, 1201 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- We have partnered with Parking Panda. View real-time availability and pricing near the Pennsylvania Convention Center to compare parking options, reserve, and use your confirmation to access the facility. It is highly recommended that you purchase your parking in advance, if driving. First time users: enter promo code ADAA10 at checkout to recieve an additional 10% off your reservation.
- Valet: $49.00 daily (Limited-space valet parking $48.00 per night, including tax; oversize $54.00 per night, including tax; attached garage height 6 feet 8 inches.)