Discounts + Member Perks = Significant Savings
ADAA’s reasonable conference fee is competitively priced in comparison to national professional organizations of comparable scope and size.
See how ADAA’s registration discounts and members-only perks quickly add up to significant savings for you.
Members' Registration Discounts
ADAA members receive special discounts: early registration and a members-only fee, free CE or CME credits, and group rates.
- Take advantage of the members-only early registration fee of $400 and save $50. (Fee available through Nov. 30 only.)
- At this rate, ADAA members pay less than $14 per credit hour received. Here’s how: $400 ÷ 29 credits = $13.79
ADAA offers significantly discounted rates to all full-time students, trainees, postdoctoral fellows, and residents, and members in these categories save even more.
- New! ADAA stands out as one of very few organizations to offer a discounted rate for trainees, postdoctoral fellows, and residents.
- Recipients of the ADAA Career Development Travel Awards for students and early career professionals receive complimentary registration to the ADAA Annual Conference and to either the ACNP or ABCT annual meetings.
Continuing Education Credits
ADAA members pay nothing extra for CE or CME credits.
Nonmembers pay an additional fee of $55 per discipline.
Meals and More
You save more than $75 because ADAA registration includes daily breakfast, coffee breaks, and Welcome Reception. Most professional organizations charge fees for the items below, but at ADAA your costs are $0:
- Welcome Reception
- Master Clinician sessions
- Breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Coffee breaks on Friday and Saturday
- CE or CME credits (ADAA members only)