Registration opens mid-September.
Conference Registration Rates
|Registration Categories||ADAA Members (Current membership must be paid through April 30, 2016, to qualify for member-discounted rates.*)
Member savings: Become a member now and receive the discount.
|Until Nov. 1, 2015||Until March 1, 2016
||After March 1, 2016||Until March 1, 2016||After March 1, 2016|
+ $55 for
CE or CME
+ $55 for CE or CME
|Groups (4 or more professional members in the same institution or practice)
|Trainees/Postdoctoral Fellows/Residents (includes lunch on Saturday)||$260||$280||$395||$425|
|Students (includes lunch on Saturday)||$170||$190||$245||$285|
|Thursday only (Master Clinicians and teaching day)||$180||$200||$265||$285|
||$145 (through April 3, 2016)|
|Guests||$95 (through April 3, 2016)|
*Member Discount: Save up to $155!
ADAA Annual Membership Fees
Trainees/Postdoctoral Fellows/Residents: $105
Conference Registration Categories
- Professionals are researchers and licensed clinicians in the fields of psychiatry, psychology, social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, nursing, and other related fields.
- Trainees/Postdoctoral Fellows/Residents do not yet have a license to practice but hold an academic research position or are in clinical training. Please provide a letter from your institution or traineeship to qualify for this rate.
- Students must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate or in a degree-granting program at the level of Master’s, PhD, PsyD, or MD, or working full-time as research assistants. Please provide a letter from your institution to confirm current full-time status to qualify for this rate.
- Consumers are patients or their families. Health professionals, faculty, or research staff may not apply as consumers. To register, call 240-485-1030.
- Guests are nonprofessional adult (over 18) family members and others accompanying a registered participant; fees provide access to nonticketed meal functions and receptions where badges are necessary.
Questions about registration: lpatterson [at] adaa [dot] org (email Membership) or phone 240-485-1030.