Participation in the Anxiety and Depression Conference 2015 is limited to registered attendees. All session and poster presenters must register. ADAA does not offer one-day, military, or government rates. Badges are required for all sessions and activities. Special one-day fee (Thursday only) for Master Clincian sessions.
Registration is now open! Here's how to register:
- Download Individual Registration form.
- Download Group Registration form. (Four or more current professional members from the same practice or institution)
Students, trainees, fellows, and residents: Letters are required from your institution to confirm current full-time status.
Included in your registration fee:
- Admission to all sessions and posters from Thursday, April 9, through Sunday, April 12
- Continental breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Daily morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Welcome Reception on Thursday, April 9
- Access to exhibitors
- Final Program
- CE or CME credits for members; nonmembers pay an additional $55 for credits.
- Lunch on Saturday for students, trainees, postdocs, residents
Conference Registration Rates
|Registration Categories||ADAA Members (Current membership must be paid through April 30, 2015, to qualify for member-discounted rates.*)
Member savings: Become a member now and receive the discount.
|Until Nov. 1, 2014||Until March 1, 2015
||After March 1, 2015||Until March 1, 2015||After March 1, 2015|
+ $55 for
CE or CME
+ $55 for CE or CME
|Groups (4 or more professional members in the same institution or practice)
|Trainees/Postdoctoral Fellows/Residents (includes box lunch on Saturday)||$260||$280||$385||$405|
|Students (includes box lunch on Saturday)||$170||$200||$235||$275|
|Thursday only (Master Clinicians; PCORI; NIMH)||$160||$190||$195||$245|
|Preconference Workshop With Reid Wilson (this ticketed event only)||$170||$195||$215||$250|
|Preconference Workshop With Reid Wilson (fee for this ticketed event when you register for the full conference)
||$145 (through April 12, 2015)|
|Guests||$95 (through April 12, 2015)|
*Member Discount: Save up to $115!
ADAA Annual Membership Fees
Trainees/Postdoctoral Fellows/Residents: $105
Conference Registration Categories
- Professionals are researchers and licensed clinicians in the fields of psychiatry, psychology, social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, nursing, and other related fields.
- Trainees/Postdoctoral Fellows/Residents do not yet have a license to practice but hold an academic research position or are in clinical training. Please provide a letter from your institution or traineeship to qualify for this rate.
- Students must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate or in a degree-granting program at the level of Master’s, PhD, PsyD, or MD, or working full-time as research assistants. Please provide a letter from your institution to confirm current full-time status to qualify for this rate.
- Consumers are patients or their families. Health professionals, faculty, or research staff may not apply as consumers. To register, call 240-485-1030.
- Guests are nonprofessional adult (over 18) family members and others accompanying a registered participant; fees provide access to nonticketed meal functions and receptions where badges are necessary.
Everyone attending the Anxiety and Depression Conference 2015 must register and pay the appropriate registration fee. All session and poster presenters must register immediately upon acceptance to the program. After March 23, 2015, registration will be available on-site only.
Payment in full is required at time of registration. ADAA accepts VISA or MasterCard and checks or money orders in U.S. dollars ($30 charge for checks returned for insufficient funds). ADAA does not accept purchase orders, American Express, or Discover.
Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be received in writing by March 9, 2015; cancellations by telephone will not be accepted. A $75 administrative fee will be charged for all refunds. Refunds will be issued after the conference ends.
- Cancellations will not be accepted after March 9, 2015, for any reason, including medical and travel complications, due to the many costs associated with planning and organizing this conference.
Confirmation and Badges
Registrants will receive confirmation by email. Badges and conference information will be mailed three weeks before the meeting.
Only registered professional attendees can receive CE or CME credits; those paying guest, student, trainee/postdoctoral fellow /resident, or consumer fees cannot apply for CE or CME credits. Nonmembers must pay for credits. You must submit CE and CME verification forms and evaluations by May 22, 2015, to be awarded credit. No exceptions. Learn more here.
Registration fees, lodging, transportation, and meals may be tax deductible as educational expenses when attending continuing education sessions. Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of these expenses.
About registration: lpatterson [at] adaa [dot] org (email Membership) or phone 240-485-1030.
About the program: jrichards [at] adaa [dot] org (email Jennifer Richards) or phone 240-485-1032.