Registration: Rates and Policies
Participation in the Anxiety and Depression Conference 2014 is limited to registered attendees. All session and poster presenters must register. ADAA does not offer one-day, military, or government rates. Badges are required for all sessions and activities.
Why attend? Visit Why Attend the ADAA Conference? Justification Tool Kit to help you persuade your supervisor, chair, or mentor.
Included in your registration fee:
- Admission to all sessions and posters from Thursday, March 27, through Sunday, March 30
- Continental breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Daily morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Welcome Reception on Thursday, March 27
- Access to exhibitors
- Final Program
- CE or CME credits for members; nonmembers pay an additional $55 for credits.
Conference Registration Rates
|Registration Categories||Member Savings
Current membership must be paid through March 31, 2014, to qualify for member-discounted rates.
Become a member now and receive the discounted fees.*
|Until Nov. 7, 2013||Until Feb. 28, 2014||After March 1, 2014||Until Feb. 28, 2014||After March 1, 2014|
+ $55 for
CE or CME
+ $55 for CE or CME
|Groups (4 or more professional members in the same institution or practice)
|Trainees/Postdoctoral Fellows/Residents (includes box lunch on Saturday)||$250||$270||$375||$395|
|Students (includes box lunch on Saturday)||$160||$190||$235||$265|
|ADAA Institute: Improv for Anxiety (Thursday, March 27; 9:00 am-5:00 pm; includes lunch)
With conference registration
|ADAA Institute: Improv for Anxiety ONLY (Thursday, March 27; 9:00 am-5:00 pm; includes lunch)||$150||$175|| $195
+ $55 for
CE or CME
+ $55 for
CE or CME
||$100 (through March 30, 2014)|
|Guests||$75 (through March 30, 2014)|
*ADAA Annual Membership Fees
Trainees/Postdoctoral Fellows/Residents: $100
Conference Registration Categories
- Professionals are researchers and licensed clinicians in the fields of psychiatry, psychology, social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, nursing, and other related fields.
- Trainees/Postdoctoral Fellows/Residents do not yet have a license to practice but hold an academic research position or are in clinical training. Please provide a letter from your institution or traineeship to qualify for this rate.
- Students must be enrolled full-time in a degree-granting program at the level of Master’s, PhD, PsyD, or MD. Please provide a letter from your institution to confirm current full-time status to qualify for this rate.
- Consumers are patients or their families. Health professionals, faculty, or research staff may not apply as consumers. To register, call 240-485-1030.
- Guests are nonprofessional adult (over 18) family members and others accompanying a registered participant; fees provide access to nonticketed meal functions and receptions where badges are necessary.
Everyone attending the Anxiety and Depression Conference 2014 must register and pay the appropriate registration fee. All session and poster presenters must register immediately upon acceptance to the program. After March 17, 2014, registration will be available on-site only.
Payment in full is required at time of registration. ADAA accepts VISA or MasterCard and checks or money orders in U.S. dollars ($30 charge for checks returned for insufficient funds). ADAA does not accept purchase orders, American Express, or Discover.
Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellations and requests for refunds must be received in writing by March 1, 2014; cancellations by telephone will not be accepted. A $75 administrative fee will be charged for all refunds. Refunds will be issued after the conference ends.
- Cancellations will not be accepted after March 1, 2014, for any reason, including medical and travel complications, due to the many costs associated with planning and organizing this conference.
Confirmation and Badges
Registrants will receive confirmation by e-mail. Badges and conference information will be mailed three weeks before the meeting.
Only registered professional attendees can receive CE or CME credits; those paying guest, student, trainee/postdoctoral fellow /resident, or consumer fees cannot apply for CE or CME credits. Nonmembers must pay for credits. You must submit CE and CME verification forms and evaluations by May 15, 2014, to be awarded credit. No exceptions.
Registration fees, lodging, transportation, and meals may be tax deductible as educational expenses when attending continuing education sessions. Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of these expenses.
For registration questions, lpatterson [at] adaa [dot] org (e-mail Membership) or phone 240-485-1030.
For program questions, jrichards [at] adaa [dot] org (e-mail Jennifer Richards) or phone 240-485-1032..