Registration and Rates
Registration Rates for 2013
Included in registration fee: daily breakfast, Welcome Reception, Master Clinician sessions, coffee breaks (and up to 28 CE and CME credits for ADAA members only; nonmembers pay $55).
NOTE: All presenters must register by January 30, 2013.
||Nov. 30, 2012||February 28, 2013 extended to March 4
||After March 5, 2013,
|Groups (professional members only)***||$350||$350||$425|
|ADAA Institute: Interpersonal Psychotherapy Training
Thursday, April 4
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
|CE and CME credits
*Members must have current membership paid through April 30, 2013, to qualify for member-discounted rates. Join ADAA now.
- Download Individual Registration form. (*See instructions below.*)
**Student registration rate is available to research assistants who are recent undergraduates.
***Group rates: Current members from the same practice or institution—minimum of four—are eligible for group rates.
- Download Group Registration form. (*See instructions below.*)
After March 28, 2013, registration will be available on-site only.
Complete the registration forms electronically and pay via credit card. Here's how:
1. Download the individual registration or group registration form to your computer.
2. Type in all the highlighted fields, including typing your name in the “Authorizing signature” and “Print name clearly” fields.
3. Save, rename with your name, and membership [at] adaa [dot] org (e-mail as an attachment. )
We encourage all conference attendees to benefit from the educational sessions and networking opportunities throughout all four meeting days. But we understand that some presenters may be available for one day only.
We offer one-day registration rates in accordance with the following ADAA policies:
- One-day registration is available on-site, beginning at 8:00 am, Thursday, April 4, for Annual Conference registration and ADAA Institute: Interpersonal Psychotherapy Training; payable by check, VISA, or MasterCard.
- One-day registrants will receive color-coded badges to designate their specific day of attendance.
- Nonmember registrants must purchase CE or CME credits at the regular rate of $55.
- NOTE: Badges for one-day registrations will not be mailed in advance. Pick up your badge at the on-site registration desk on your designated day.
Everyone attending the Annual Conference, including all speakers and poster presenters, must register and pay registration fees. One-day fees are available on-site.
Badges are required to attend all sessions, meals, and events. This policy will be enforced.
Badges and conference information will be sent out three weeks prior to the meeting. You must bring these items with you to the conference. Badges are required for admission to sessions and must be worn at all times. Badge holders and conference programs will be distributed on-site.
- Replacement badges will be provided on-site for a $5 fee.
Conference registration fees cover access to all conference sessions and exhibits, including Master Clinician sessions, Clinical Rounds, and the Scientific Research Symposium. No additional fees or preregistration fees are required for these sessions.
Cancellation notice must be received in writing by March 4, 2013. Cancellations by telephone are not accepted. A $75 administrative fee will be charged for all refunds. Cancellations will not be accepted after the date above for any reason, including medical and travel complications, due to the many costs associated with planning and organizing this conference. All refunds will be issued after the conference ends.
- Professionals are researchers and licensed clinicians in the fields of psychiatry, psychology, social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, nursing, and other related fields.
- Trainees/Postdoctoral Fellows/Residents do not yet have a license to practice. Individuals must submit a letter from their institutions to be eligible for this rate.
- Students must include a letter from their educational institutions to be eligible for the student rate.
- Consumers are patients and their families, not health professionals, faculty, or research staff. To register, please contact ADAA at 240-485-1030.
- Guests are nonprofessional adult family members and others; fees provide access to nonticketed meal functions and receptions where badges are necessary.
- Children under 18 pay no fees, except for ticketed events.
- ADAA members may sign up for CE or CME credits at no additional cost.
- Nonmembers may sign up for CE or CME credits for an additional fee of $55 per discipline.
- You must sign up at the conference or when registering — no exceptions!
- You must submit your CE or CME verification form and complete the conference evaluation by May 15, 2013. No requests for credits will be accepted after this date.
Registration fees, lodging, transportation, and meals may be tax deductible as educational expenses when attending continuing education seminars. Deductibility varies depending on your personal income tax situation. We recommend that you consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of these expenses.