The Anxiety and Depression Conference 2015 will be held at the Hyatt Regency Miami, located in the heart of downtown, accessible to dining and shopping, 15 minutes from South Beach and two minutes from the Port of Miami.
Book your reservation online beginning September 1, 2014, or call 888-421-1442. Be sure to mention ADAA to receive the discounted conference rates before March 6, 2015.
Discounted Conference Rates
- $214 per night for single/double (king or 2 beds)
- $239 per night for triple occupancy
- $264 per night for quadruple occupancy
- $274 per night for Regency Club level
Rates include complimentary Internet access in your room, complimentary wireless Internet in lobby and public areas, pool access, and Fitness Center. Rates do not include 13% state and local taxes.
The Hyatt Regency Miami requires room cancellation 72 hours in advance or attendees will be charged one night's room and tax.
- All conference attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
- Children under 18 stay for free during the conference.
Why Stay at the Conference Hotel?
ADAA strongly encourages you to stay at the conference hotel to gain the benefits of networking with colleagues, be on-site for sessions, and relax in an elegant property.
We make every effort to negotiate the best possible rates. When you stay at the conference hotel, ADAA is able to meet its contractual obligations for this meeting and ensure that we can negotiate good rates in the future.
Getting to the Conference
Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Super Shuttle Transportation: $16 for a shared ride van service (no reservation required)
- Metrorail: One-way fare $2.25 (Read about fares here and directions here.)
- Taxi: Estimated fare $35
- Driving Directions: Take 836 east, go through tolls and stay to right side. Take I-95 South Exit — Downtown. Once on I-95, stay in left-hand lane and take Exit 2A/Biscayne Boulevard. Stay in right-hand lane at the end of the ramp; our downtown Miami hotel will be on your immediate right.
- GO Shuttle Service: About $25 (no reservation required)
- Metrorail: One-way fare: $2.25 (Read about fares here and directions here.)
- Taxi: Estimated fare $70
- Self-parking in garage (no in-and-out privileges): $19/day
- Valet for 24 hours (includes in-and-out privileges): $35/day