You are invited to participate in the Anxiety and Depression Conference 2015, held April 9–12, in Miami, Florida.
Submit the application and contract for exhibitor, advertising, and sponsorship opportunities electronically. Here's how:
- Download the document to your computer.
- Type in all the highlighted fields, including typing your name in the “Authorizing signature” and “Print name clearly” fields.
- Save and jrichards [at] adaa [dot] org (e-mail as an attachment. )
As an exhibitor, you’ll receive these benefits:
- Direct access to the largest gathering of health professionals focused on anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression
- Nineteen (19) hours of exhibit time to network with your target audience and market your organization’s products and services
- One complimentary conference registration (CE and CME for additional fee)
- Listing and organization description in the Final Program
- Organization logo and link on the conference website
- Ten percent (10%) discount on advertising in the Final Program
- Complimentary wireless Internet in exhibit area
For companies displaying products and services (pharmaceutical, publishing, technology)
For nonprofit organizations, government agencies, hospitals, inpatient programs, and universities displaying programs and services
ADAA and Our Attendees
This conference is the professional hub for more than 1,000 clinicians and researchers focusing exclusively on advancing science and treatment of anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression in children and adults.
- 43% PhDs and PsyDs
- 27% Graduate students, Trainees, Postdocs, Residents
- 13% MDs
- 4% Social workers, Counselors,Therapists
- 13% Other
Friday, April 10, 7:30 am — 5:00 pm
Saturday, April 11, 7:30 am — 5:00 pm
Exhibitor Move-In: Thursday, April 9, 12:00 — 5:00 pm
Exhibit Move-Out: Saturday, April 11, 5:00 — 8:00 pm
When and Where
Join us April 9-12, 2015, at the Hyatt Regency Miami, located in the heart of downtown Miami, accessible to dining and shopping, 15 minutes from South Beach and two minutes from the Port of Miami. Book your hotel reservation.
Literature Display “Take One” Table
$200 per item
The ADAA “Take One” table is unsupervised, and attendees browse and pick up literature. Companies and organizations may send one item for display: a brochure, educational material, publication, or conference announcement.
A sample of the display item must be submitted for prior approval. ADAA reserves the right to restrict, reject, prohibit, or eject any literature, in whole or in part, that it deems inappropriate or incompatible with its mission. Up to 300 copies of an item must be shipped to ADAA by March 7, 2015. ADAA staff ensures that all items are displayed during the conference. We are unable to return any leftover materials.
Questions? jrichards [at] adaa [dot] org (Contact Jennifer Richards) for more information or call 240-485-1001.
Conference exhibitors receive ten percent (10%) off the prices below before January 15, 2015. Email Jennifer Richards for more information.
- Back cover (cover #4) — 7" x 11" (four-color with bleeds) $2,500
- Inside front cover (cover #2) — 7" x 11" (four-color with bleeds) $2,000
- Inside back cover (cover #3) — 7" x 11" (four-color with bleeds) $2,000
- Full page facing cover #3 — 6" x 10" (B&W, no bleeds) $1,150
- Full page — 6" x 10" (B&W, no bleeds) $1,000
- Half page — 6" x 5" (B&W, no bleeds) $600
- One-third page — 6" x 3.3" (B&W, no bleeds) $400
Market to health professionals: Before the conference, purchase the pre-registrant list at a discounted rate of $250 (includes all registrants as of March 15, 2015). After the conference, you can purchase the final registrants list for $400.
(Note: Email addresses are not included.)
- Recognition at the Opening Session
- Company listing and logo in the Final Program
- Company listing, logo, and link on the ADAA conference webpage and signage
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact jrichards [at] adaa [dot] org (Jennifer Richards) (phone 240-485-1032). The ADAA policy for accepting external funding is available upon request.