You are invited to participate in the Anxiety and Depression Conference 2016
March 31 – April 3
Submit the application and contract for exhibitor, advertising, and sponsorship opportunities electronically. Here's how:
- Download the document to your computer.
- Type in all the highlighted fields, including typing your name in the “Authorizing signature” and “Print name clearly” fields.
- Save and jrichards [at] adaa [dot] org (email as an attachment. )
As an exhibitor, you’ll receive these benefits:
- Direct access to the largest gathering of health professionals focused on anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression
- Nineteen (19) hours of exhibit time to network with your target audience and market your organization’s products and services
- One complimentary conference registration (CE and CME for additional fee)
- Listing and organization description in the Online Program and Conference Mobile App
NEW THIS YEAR: Enhanced exhibitor listing in the mobile app includes the opportunity to upload brochures, product literature, press releases, and other PDFs. All material is available for one year to app users before, during, and after the show even for those who did not attend the conference!
- Organization logo and link on the conference website
- Ten percent (10%) discount on advertising (limited print and Mobile App)
- Exclusive access to advertising in the Conference Mobile App
- Complimentary wireless Internet in exhibit area
For companies displaying products and services (pharmaceutical, publishing, technology)
For nonprofit organizations, government agencies, hospitals, inpatient programs, and universities displaying programs and services
ADAA and Our Attendees
This conference is the professional hub for more than 1,200 clinicians and researchers (including psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health counselors, social workers, and therapists) in the field of anxiety, depression, and related disorders who want to share, learn, innovate, and advance the field in meaningful ways.
Friday, April 1, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday, April 2, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
Exhibitor Move-In: Thursday, March 31, 12:00 – 5:00 pm
Exhibit Move-Out: Saturday, April 2, 5:00 – 8:00 pm
When and Where
Join us March 31 – April 3, 2016, at the Phildelphia Marriott Downtown. Book your hotel reservation.
Literature Display “Take One” Table
$225 per item
The ADAA “Take One” table is unsupervised, and attendees browse and pick up literature. Companies and organizations may send one item for display: a brochure, educational material, publication, or conference announcement.
A sample of the display item must be submitted for prior approval. ADAA reserves the right to restrict, reject, prohibit, or eject any literature, in whole or in part, that it deems inappropriate or incompatible with its mission. Up to 300 copies of an item must be shipped to ADAA by March 7, 2016. ADAA staff ensures that all items are displayed during the conference. We are unable to return any leftover materials.
Questions? jrichards [at] adaa [dot] org (Contact Jennifer Richards) for more information or call 240-485-1032.
Advertising (Print and Mobile App)
Conference exhibitors receive ten percent (10%) off the prices below before January 15, 2016. jrichards [at] adaa [dot] org (Email Jennifer Richards) for more information.
- Back cover (cover #4) — 7" x 11" (four-color with bleeds) $2,500
- Inside front cover (cover #2) — 7" x 11" (four-color with bleeds) $2,000
- Inside back cover (cover #3) — 7" x 11" (four-color with bleeds) $2,000
- Full page — 6" x 10" (B&W, no bleeds) $1,000
- Half page — 6" x 5" (B&W, no bleeds) $600
Conference Mobile App
Take advantage of this exciting new media, available to all app users for one year, even those not attending the conference! These opportunities are limited and will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Banner Ads and Landing Page — $2,000 (Limited number available)
- Banner ads rotate at the top of the app dashboard and click to a full-screen landing page.
- Metrics included (ad clicks, click-through rates, and profile views)
- Materials available for viewing and download for one year
Multimedia Ad Package - $3,000 (Limited number available)
- Weighted banner ad (shown more often)
- Full-screen landing page
- Multimedia video message (downloadable from the exhibitor profile)
- Metrics included (ad clicks, click through rates, and profile views)
Market to health professionals: Before the conference, purchase the pre-registrant list at a discounted rate of $250 (includes all registrants as of March 4, 2016). After the conference, you can purchase the final registrants list for $400.
(Note: Email addresses are not included.)
- Recognition at the Opening Session
- Company listing and logo in the Final Program
- Banner ad and multimedia message in conference mobile app
- Company listing, logo, and link on the ADAA conference webpage and signage
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact jrichards [at] adaa [dot] org (Jennifer Richards) (phone 240-485-1032). The ADAA policy for accepting external funding is available upon request.