ADAA is the best place to connect to leaders and peers, discuss the latest research, and learn about new and effective treatments. ADAA leads the way in creating a distinctive multidisciplinary forum for those who focus on anxiety and mood disorders, OCD, and PTSD in children and adults.
Student Membership: $55/year Join online.
- Current enrollment as a full-time undergraduate, research assistant, or graduate student in a related field (medicine, psychology, social work, public health, neuroscience, nursing, counseling, etc.).
- Submit a letter from your institution verifying your status as a full-time student or research assistant.
Enjoy these benefits of ADAA student membership:
- Gain free online access to Depression and Anxiety, ADAA’s official journal, a top-ranking journal in psychology and psychiatry.
- Save money with your significant discount on the registration fee to attend the ADAA Annual Conference: the only one focusing on treatment and research of anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD, and depression.
- Receive notification of research grants and travel awards available through the ADAA Awards Program.
- Get the latest research news, practice resources, and other announcements: Our e-newsletter, Anxiety News & Updates, is e-mailed monthly.
- Network with experts and colleagues from all over the country face to face and online through the members-only social networking community. Form relationships that can advance your career.
- Participate in ADAA committees, educational programs, publications, and governance when you join a standing committee or a special interest group.
For questions or to request a membership brochure, e-mail membership coordinator.
Join by e-mail*, mail, or fax.
*Complete the form electronically and pay via credit card. Here's how:
1. Download the membership application to your computer.
2. Type in all the highlighted fields, including typing your name in the “Authorizing signature” and “Print name clearly” fields.
3. Save, rename, and e-mail as an attachment.