The ADAA Career Development Travel Awards are given to help early career professionals who have a research interest in anxiety disorders and depression, such as basic and clinical neurobiology, psychopharmacology, anxiety comorbidities, clinical psychology, genetics, neuroimaging, epidemiology, comparative effectiveness, multicultural issues, public health, as well as other areas. The awards also familiarize and engage aspiring professionals with the membership and work of the association.
- We are pleased to announce a partnership between ADAA and the Andrew Kukes Foundation for Social Anxiety to support early career professionals. AKFSA will sponsor two Career Development Travel Awards focusing on social anxiety disorder.
Application deadline: to be announced
- Winners must present a poster (not an oral presentation) at one of the New Research Poster sessions at the ADAA Annual Conference; all winners must be on-site.
- Complimentary registration to the annual conference
- $500 travel stipend
- Pairing with a senior research mentor at the conference
- Recognition at the Opening Session of the conference
- Recognition at their poster session and on the ADAA website
- Consideration to present abstract at the annual meeting of