The Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) is the leader in education, training, and research for anxiety, OCD, PTSD, depression, and related disorders.
ADAA leads the way, improving the lives of millions of children and adults:
- Promotes professional and public awareness of anxiety, depression, and related disorders and their impact on people's lives.
- Encourages the advancement of scientific knowledge about causes and treatment of anxiety, depression, and related disorders.
- Links people who need treatment with the health care professionals who provide it.
- Helps people find appropriate treatment and develop self-help skills.
- Works to reduce the stigma surrounding anxiety, depression, and related disorders.