The Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) is the leader in education, training, and research for anxiety, depression, and stress-related disorders.
ADAA leads the way, improving the lives of millions of children and adults:
- Promotes professional and public awareness of anxiety, depression, and related disorders and their impact on people's lives.
- Encourages the advancement of scientific knowledge about causes and treatment of anxiety, depression, and related disorders.
- Links people who need treatment with the health care professionals who provide it.
- Helps people find appropriate treatment and develop self-help skills.
- Works to reduce the stigma surrounding anxiety, depression, and related disorders.