You belong to a dynamic community of clinicians, researchers, mental health professionals, and students in the only organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, and cure of anxiety, depression, and stress-related disorders through education, practice, and research.
What do you do now?
Find the answers below to frequently asked questions, or membership [at] adaa [dot] org (e-mail us) with others.
- Go to the green Member Login button in the upper right corner of the ADAA website. Use your e-mail and password to log in. Click on My ADAA in the horizontal menu bar, then My ADAA again in the drop-down menu. Click on Edit Information.
- Scroll down to see your information. Please scroll to the bottom to see your Practice Profile online information. Hold down the “control” key (PC) or “command” key (Mac) to highlight all applicable choices. Make sure you save all your changes before exiting the page.
2. How do I renew my ADAA membership?
Once you are logged in, go to My ADAA > Renew. An open order should be listed. Click on Pay Open Orders and follow the directions. membership [at] adaa [dot] org (Contact the membership coordinator)membership [at] adaa [dot] org ( )if you do not have an open order.
3. How can I keep my e-mail private from my online listing?
If you do not wish to have your e-mail listed in the Find a Therapist  online directory, list your e-mail as your “home e-mail.”
4. How do I update or change my contact information?
Log in (see 1. above) > My ADAA > My Profile > Edit Information
5. How do I list my clinical trials?
6. How do I list a support group?
- webfeatures [at] adaa [dot] org (Just contact us here.)
7. Can I sell my self-help books or materials on the ADAA website?
You may not sell books and materials on the ADAA website. However we are happy to list them on our Self-Help Publications & Materials  page. webfeatures [at] adaa [dot] org (Please e-mail the information in the format on that page.)
8. May I use the ADAA logo on my website and printed materials?
Please note your membership in ADAA, as well as link to the website, but you may not use the ADAA logo on any electronic or printed materials as a sign of affiliation.
9. How can I get more involved within ADAA?
10. How can I contact other ADAA members?
Find ADAA members through