Duloxetine for the Treatment of OCD
Dr. Darin Dougherty of the Massachusetts General Hospital OCD Clinic and Research Unit is conducting a research study on the use of duloxetine (Cymbalta) to reduce the symptoms associated with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). If you have OCD, you may be eligible to participate in this study.
- Be between 10-65 years of age
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Not be taking any SSRI medications or other medications contra-indicated with duloxetine
- Be able to participate for 17 weeks
- Live within driving distance of the Boston area