2014 Board of Directors Nominating Committee
These ADAA professional members serve on the Nominating Committee for the Board of Directors, chaired by the immediate past president, Jerrold Rosenbaum, MD.
- Chair: Jerrold Rosenbaum, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Robert Ackerman, MSW, LCSW
- Elizabeth DuPont Spencer, MSW, LCSW-C, DuPont Associates, PA
- Steven M.S. Kurtz, PhD, ABPP, Selective Mutism Program, Child Mind Institute
- Adam B. Lewin, PhD, ABPP, University of South Florida College of Medicine, Rothman Center for Neuropsychiatry
- Eric Nicholson, MD, Board Certified Child and Adolescent, Adult and Addiction Psychiatrist
- Phillip Seibel, MD, Weill-Cornell Medical College
- Michael J. Telch, PhD, Laboratory for the Study of Anxiety Disorders, The University of Texas at Austin
Committee members review all applications for open positions on the Board and rank candidates to recommend for approval. Each committee member has one vote.